These are the following amenities that the Schuylkill County Joe Zerbey Airport has to offer.
- 11/29-4599′ x 75′, as noted runway extension construction to commence in the summer of 2018 to 5100′.
- 04/22-2975×200 turf runway
- LPV/RNAV both runways 11 and 29. 200’/3/4 minimums day and night both runways.
- VOR 04/22 with circling to 11/29. OF off Ravine VOR. Planned to stay open in national airspace plan.
- Large 93×86 foot corporate hangar. 24′ high door. Fully heated with bathroom and shower. Aircraft washing available year round. Day time rents and overnight and short time rents available.
- Original corporate hangar 74×78. 15’8″ bi-fold door. Space available.
- Practically new large insulated T-Hangars available.
- Call (570) 617-6002 for pricing.
- Jet A fuel truck, 100LL and Jet A self service pumps available 24/7.
- Large AC/DC Ground Power unit
- Large tug and tow bars
- LAV Servis
- AWOS 3 – (570) 544-2778
- 24/7 service available with call out. – (570) 617-6002
Crew & Passenger Amenities
- 2 Courtesy Cars (4-passenger and 8-passenger)
- 24 crew lounge and quiet room
- Kitchen, complimentary coffee and beverages, ice.
- Catering available by request.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Interstate 81 Exit (116)
- Fully fenced
- 2 miles from High Ridge Business Park
- 10 miles from Mountain Valley Golf Resort (54 holes) and restaurant
- 8 miles to Downtown Pottsville
- 24-hour multiple security cameras
- Ample parking and secured parking for aircraft passengers and crews